Friday, March 23, 2007

Self-Indulgence

Sometimes, in a very self-indulgent way, I like to search for my games on the internet and see if anyone else has mentioned them. I think this is one of the main reasons why I write games - for fame! (Not fortune, as they are fully open source, though donations are welcome). Sometimes I strike gold, and sometimes I don't. 90% of the links that are to my game are just agregators for Sourceforge, but here are a few mentions I've got:-

Nuclear Graveyard:
A mini review - though someone has replied complaining that it's multiplayer only, which it definitely isn't. (The review even mentions the AI!)

Holoracer
"Holoracer 3 announced!". What? They make me sound like a proper software company that does press releases! I don't remember "announcing it". I unleash it! (Sometimes via a magazine, it seems)

No comments: