Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stellar Forces Released


I've just released the first alpha version of Stellar Forces, my 3D squad-level multi-player turn-based strategy game. You control units in the traditional turn-based way, and take turns with your opponent. There is also a website that acts as the control panel for games.

It is alpha, so although I've tested it there are bound to be bugs and the game balance may not be perfect. I would just like a few playtesters to start using it and provide me with constructive feedback about what can be changed and improved.

In "hallway testing" style, I'm keeping my details brief so that if there are any confusing or unexplained aspects to the game, people will let me know and I'll add more details to the instructions.

http://stellarforces.no-ip.org

Anyway, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Karanveer Singh said...

Hey, found your blog, and looks like you're doing a really great job, keep it up man.